CCTV Surveillance system services for restaurants & bars – Vancouver, B.C.
With high customer traffic and large staffs (and high staff turn-over) bars and restaurants are particularly vulnerable to property crime, theft and vandalism.
All too often, CCSS security consultations find a bar or restaurant surveillance system to be lacking.
CCSS has extensive experience in the restaurant and bar video surveillance market. As a result, your surveillance system will reflect your very specific security needs.
CCSS security installations for bars and restaurants include:
- Covert, high-resolution cameras to guard against employee theft.
- Point-of-sale integration between video surveillance and cash registers/sales terminals.
- Remote monitoring and recording capabilities so your establishment can be viewed offsite.
- Real-time recording of up to 30 days of surveillance to insure your ability to retrieve and archive important events.
- Recorded video file formats that are fully admissible to law enforcement and prosecution authorities.
A CCSS surveillance system will reduce property crime and theft, improve safety in and around your establishment, and maintain your public image as a safe, fun place for your customers.
Protect your bar or restaurant with the latest, state-of-the-art surveillance system.